Welcome to find SONY Vaio PCG-81114L DC jack with cable from www.laptop-dc-jack.com!
In order to let our customers know more product information,all of our customer will automatically redirected to our main webiste www.drill-chargers.com to complete order.The price will be lower than before.All purchases are also safe and secure-guaranteed from our new website.Please enjoy shopping with us! Thank you!
You will be automatically redirected to the new website in 10 seconds
or click here to enter the site directly and complete your order!
Our Price: At drill-chargers.com, you always pay the lowest price. We make this sure by offering our Best Price Guarantee on all our laptop dc jack.
Our Service: We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who are eager to help you save time and money by sharing their knowledge and expertise on inverters and related products.
Your Satisfaction: Your absolute satisfaction is our top objective. We stand by the quality of our laptop inverters and offer a 15-day money-back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked. Our products also carry a 12-month full repair or replacement warranty for any form of manufacturing defects.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have an enjoyable shopping experience!
We are a leading online laptop parts superstore: a complete store and information site for laptop accessories products. We designed online shopping to provide a convenient, private, and informative shopping experience that encourages consumers to purchase inverters essential to their mobile lifestyle. We continue to strive towards providing the ultimate laptop accessories source. Welcome and thank you for visiting our new website www.drill-chargers.com and buy SONY Vaio PCG-81114L jack with cable.
We have a group of experienced technical experts who can provide free assist to your questions or problems about our products,any help,you can feel free to contact us email email@example.com
Laptop Power DC Jack with Harness for SONY Vaio PCG-81114L
With our laptop Power DC Jack with Harness for SONY Vaio PCG-81114L, save all wonderful memories in your life. Power DC Jack with Harness for SONY Vaio PCG-81114L with best price and high quality here !For SONY Vaio PCG-81114L Power DC Jack with Harnesss are Full one year warranty and 30 days money back!
Laptop Power DC Jack with Harness for sony Vaio PCG-81114L Description
Laptop Power DC Jack with Harness for sony Vaio PCG-81114L is replacement brand new that is made from A grade quality parts, is tested throughout the manufacturing process to match the original jack's performance. For it is made under the international standards and certification(CE, UL Listed, ISO9001/9002), we ensure that our replacemnt DC Power Jack will be quite compatible with original equipment and specifications. With 30-days money-back guarantee on all the products.
How to Replace a sony Vaio PCG-81114L Power DC Jack with Harness ?
Replacing the power jack in your laptop isn't exactly as simple as changing the battery, since the power jack is connected to the motherboard of your laptop. That means you need to almost completely disassemble your laptop just to reach the faulty or broken sony Vaio PCG-81114L Power DC Jack with Harness. Once you actually get to the jack, you'll find that replacing it is a fairly straightforward process.
1.Turn off your laptop and unplug the ac adapter. Turn your laptop upside down and slide the battery out of its compartment, which is on the bottom of the laptop.
2. Locate the rectangular hard drive compartment right next to the battery bay. Use your Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws holding it in place. Grip the hard drive at the edge of the laptop and slide it out of the bay.
3. Locate the CD/DVD optical drive opposite the hard drive compartment and remove the single screw next to the optical drive. There is a padlock icon next to the screw. Grip the optical drive by its end at the edge of the laptop and remove it.
4. Turn your Inspiron right-side up and open the screen as far back as it will go. Insert the tip of your flat-head screwdriver in the gap where the plastic hinge cover above the keyboard meets the side of the laptop. Gently lift up on the screwdriver to pop it out of place and remove it.
5. Use your Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws just above the keyboard. Lift the keyboard up and locate the thin ribbon cable connected to the back of it. Unplug this cable where it connects to the back of the keyboard. Set the keyboard aside.
6. Locate the three cables (two antenna cables and a video cable) just above where the keyboard used to sit and disconnect them.
7. Use your Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws on the hinges just below the laptop screen. Then, turn your laptop around and remove the screws from the backs of the hinges. Turn your laptop so the front is facing you. Lift the screen itself away from the laptop and set it aside.
8.Use your fingers to pry the palm rest gently from the bottom half of the laptop. Remove all screws from the motherboard of the laptop and lift the motherboard out of the laptop.
9. Locate the damaged sony Vaio PCG-81114L DC Power Jack on the side of the motherboard and use your soldering iron to de-solder it from the board. Fit the new toshiba dc power jack (available from a toshiba retailer or online) over the board, making sure the connectors on the jack are flush with the connectors on the board. Solder the jack into place and replace the board in the laptop. Reassemble your Inspiron in the reverse order you took it apart.